Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clear Channel to the rescue!

The drought is over! I will be working for Clear Channel's traffic department(Total Traffic Network), as a fill-in anchor starting Monday. It's a full-time job and I couldn't be happier! Just know that whenever you hear a traffic report on 740 KTRH, 950 KPRC, 790 The Sports Animal, Sunny 99.1, 93.7 The Arrow or 95.7 The Buzz, you'll be getting the most up-to-date information. That's because it'll be coming from me!

Thanks to all those who have been praying for me, keeping me in their thoughts and all the emails to 740 KTRH... The prayers have been answered!!! Look for me to be filling in for Kelly Ryan on KTRH in the next couple of weeks!

I'll stay in touch don't worry.


Your servant,


Darby

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, DARBY! You're still my favorite traffic reporter here in Houston - so glad you'll be back on the airwaves again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know about this Darby!?!? Congrats to the BEST traffic reporter in Houston!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete